TRC Consultant Psychiatrist
6 months ago
Job Type: 3 days a week
The Recruitment Crowd is currently looking for a consultant psychiatrist to join one of the leading mental health hospitals in Leicester
As a Consultant Psychiatrist, you will be responsible for;
- The post holder will be responsible for assessments of new referrals with a view to providing a comprehensive assessment and a detailed future care plan and recommendations.
- Working with the multidisciplinary team in overseeing the implementation for the overall care plan, care pathways management and programme for patients.
- Liaison with all the other external and related bodies and agencies in relation to patient care.
- The post holder will be part of the process of monitoring and ensuring the excellent provision of service, which includes senior management meetings, audits, training, etc.
- The post holder will provide on-call cover for the patients at Waterloo Manor, an arrangement with other doctors on site.
- The post holder will be expected to be part of a prospective cover for other colleagues on site should that be required.
- Given the expansive nature of the organisation, the post holder would be expected to work flexibly with any new arrangement of work. All new arrangements will be discussed in detail prior to implementation.
- The post holder is expected to have the approval of Section 12(2) of the Mental Health Act (1983) and to be an Approved Clinician and any further training in line with the new requirements arising from the implementation of the new Mental Health Act Amended 2007.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Proud at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org