£12.00 - £15.00
3 months ago
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00 to £15.00 /hour
The Recruitment Crowd is currently looking for CNC Programmers based in the Halifax area.
- Must have experience of CNC Turning or Milling, dual running / Setting / Operating / Programming and Manual machines.
- Must have previous experience working on Fanuc and Siemens, Protrack controlled machines.
- Ability to programme, set and run one-offs/small batches and prototype components.
- Prioritise machines to achieve scheduled due date
- Ability to self-inspect and take overall responsibility for output quality and standards.
- Be able to specify and select correct tooling for the job.
- Job costings and support discussions with customers as required.
- Have experience of material selection and cutting speeds/feeds.
- Overall attention to detail and running of the shop including machine upkeep/service schedules.
- Jig/fixture manufacture as required.
- Experience on EDM wire machine is advantageous
- Input into sub-contract operations (e.g. plating, gear cutting, grinding) as required.
- Be a fully skilled time-served engineer with experience in areas like plating allowances etc
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Be able to work of own initiative.
- Be driven and methodical.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail
- Be available for overtime as loadings demand (must be flexible)
If you are interested, please apply online or call Chelsea on 0113 457 3760