£25,000 - £30,000
5 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) paid weekly.
Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
The Recruitment Crowd is currently looking for CNC Millers for our client based in the Leeds area who provide sub-contracted machining services.
- Someone who is familiar with the Siemens Conversational programming control as well as operating and setting CNC Milling machines.
- Experience working within the CNC Milling machines, machining components to a fine tolerance.
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Read technical drawings to create components.
- To programme, set and operate CNC Milling machines.
This is a permanent, full-time role with 39 hours a week as well as 8 hours of overtime per week guaranteed.
Including 28 days holiday and pension scheme.
If interested please contact The Recruitment Crowd on 01134573760 or email your cv to jamie.wood@