£42000 - £43500 per annum + great benefits package
6 months ago
Clinical Services Manager
£43,500 + Great Benefits Package
Key role points:
- You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home.
- You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records.
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you.
- You'll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required.
The candidate will have:
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Hourly wage
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Continuous support with academic development
- NMC paid for annually as well as DBS
- Accelerated career progression
- Flexibility on contract (full & part time)
- £1000 referral bonus
- Access to health benefits and discounts
- Childcare vouchers
For further information, please apply.