Otley, West Yorkshire
£24000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
£24,000 - £34,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday working flexi-hours between 8:30am - 6pm
My client is a leading internal comms company and are looking for a Client Manager to join their vibrant office in Leeds
The successful Client Manager would be working with high profile clients such as Carlsberg, Direct Line, Avis Budget Group and many others.
The Client Manager Role:
They have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join their client management team as a full-time Client Manager/Senior Client Manager. You'll manage innovative communication solutions, developing and delivering anything from strategy workshops, to traditional magazines, digital games, films or campaigns.
You'll work with clients to create strong relationships, be a trusted advisor and work with the creative teams to deliver innovative communications to the highest quality standards. You'll take projects from start to finish, working both creatively and efficiently, ensuring budgets and timings are front of mind.
You'll need to be extremely well organised, resourceful, creative, confident, and have a sound commercial nature. You'll also thrive working in a close-knit team and go above and beyond to delight clients. And hopefully, you'll have some fun too.
The Account Manager Profile:
- A real people person with brilliant communication and collaboration skills
- Great at building relationships
- Extremely well organised, resourceful and a stickler for process
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and make swift decisions
- Confident, passionate and knowledgeable about communications
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious, committed, and self-motivated
- Loves working as part of a team
- Had previous agency experience (advantageous, but not a deal breaker)
- Had four years'+ experience in project management or account handling roles
Annual trip (previously Amsterdam, Dublin etc)
Weekly fruit & snacks
Tea, coffee, milk
Cycle to work scheme
Recognition of service at 5 year intervals as Red Letter day vouchers
Working with an award-winning agency
To apply for the Client Manager role please attach a copy of your most recent CV