Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£09.50 - £10.30 per hour
4 months ago
Are you looking for a new challenge in your Class 2 work Based in Sheffield?
We have exciting opportunity's with full training provided for Class 2 drivers wanting to further there experience into the Skip & trade waste industry! if you are an experienced driver already within this industry we welcome you also.
Trade waste duties
Monday - Friday - ( Rota Saturdays ) Shifts 0400 - 1400
- General loading duties - Trade waste
- Manual Handling Operations
- All aspects of daily vehicle / tyre checks
- Reversing procedure compliance
- Health and Safety compliance
- Road Route Risk Assessment compliance
Monday - Friday - ( Rota Saturdays ) Shifts 0500 - 1530
- Operate a class 2 skip vehicle to local areas, making deliveries, dropping off and picking up Skips
- Perform complete pre- and post-operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with Company policy to ensure tyre pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges, and controls are in proper working order. Report any safety issues on standard reports.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely Interact with dispatchers and others on a daily basis to ensure all task are carried out in a timely and professional manner and prepare to return home.
- Maintain adherence to required productivity standards for the department to ensure all customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
Pay Rates PAYE
£9.50, other pay schemes available!!
for more info please contact our team on 0113 457 3760 and ask to speak to Katrina or Danielle for immediate starts!!