£8.71 - £9.36
6 months ago
Children’s Support Worker
£8.71 - £9.36ph – No experience needed
Calderdale, West Yorkshire
The Recruitment Crowd is currently looking for a Children’s Support Worker
As a Children's Support worker you will be responsible for;
- I am currently recruiting for a young, leading children’s care service based in West Yorkshire, who care for children aged 8 – 21. Experience with EBD would be great however no experience is needed to become a family member!
- My clients have a number of houses across the Calderdale area included recently renovated and decorated care homes and supported living homes.
- The role can be based in either a supported living setting with older, more independent children or within a care home for younger children. The role of the support worker would be to offer advice and guidance to those in need, help with school, taking them to school, going shopping with them. All things that would make the transition from the care system into living completely independently.
- £8.71 - £9.36 (Support worker – no experience needed)
- £9.60 - £10.40 (Senior Support worker – must have experience)
- £56 per sleep in
- DBS paid
- All paid training including level 3
- Mileage paid for
- Ideally will have their own vehicle
- Will most definitely have a passion to help others
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Charlotte Proud at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0113 457 3760 and send your CV to email@example.com