£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus, incentives & mileage allowance
about 1 year ago
Childrens Home Manager
£35k - £40k (Mileage allowance, bonus & incentives)
Do you have experience in the children's healthcare sector? This opportunity may be perfect for you!
One of my clients, based in the South region have just opened a brand new purpose built home for children with Learning Disabilities. My clients are looking for an experienced manager who has had exposure to the children's healthcare market to take this amazing new home of the ground.
- Offer leadership and management to a diverse residential care team which strives towards excellence in residential childcare provision, in keeping with the aims and objectives of the Homes statement of purpose
- Promote and facilitate the healthy development of the children and young people placed in residential care.
- Protect children and young people from threats to their health, welfare and normal development, both from inside and outside the home(s).
- Ensure that children and young people facing crisis and stress are offered appropriate additional support as necessary.
- Ensure that the children and young people carry as much responsibility for their own lives as they can reasonably and demonstrably be expected to carry, keeping them informed of their circumstances and rights, involving them in planning their lives, supporting them and helping them towards taking greater control and responsibility.
- Ensure transitions for children and young people are well planned, especially admission and discharge through close liaison with the Head of Care /Senior Management team
- To implement and ensure consistent practice in the home which meets the policies and procedures of the company.
- Must have experience with children in a healthcare setting
- Held a management position previously
- Experience with recruitment
- L5 NVQ/RMA or equivalent
Please take note, this job list is not exhaustive and a full description is available.
Please apply for more information.