Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Channel Sales Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus (OTE £60,000) + Benefits
My client are growing rapidly and growing their stake in the energy market. They are on the lookout for a highly driven Sales Manager to be part of their growth plans.
The ideal Sales Manager will have a proven track record of driving sales, motivating and developing a sales team as well as bringing passion and closing skills to the business.
The Channel Sales Manager Role:
* The TPI Manager is expected to influence the wider B2B sales strategy, focusing on maximising sales efficiencies and introducing new products and services to meet overall B2B plan.
* Responsible for managing a team of Internal TPI Account Managers and HomeBased Partner Relationship Managers
* Drive your team to effectively manage their portfolio of existing and new TPI's in order to deliver new business to UGP and retain existing business.
* Deliver excellent customer service through strong relationships with TPI's, understanding their needs and working with them in order to achieve targets
* Create and communicate compelling new ideas whilst gaining the support of senior management
* You'll be experienced in identifying new and existing opportunities along with a strong commercial acumen and will work closely with all departments to secure mutual customer targets.
* You have excellent communication skills and are an innovative thinker, willing to try new approaches, and will be someone who really connects with our values.
* You will have strong communication with ability to communicate to a senior level of stakeholder
* Awareness of the TPI B2B energy market * Analytical ability to assess and interpret data and identify opportunities
* Performance management and reporting for your team and TPI's
* Ability to develop relationships and leverage added value from them - often with senior stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
The Channel Sales Manager Profile:
* B2B Energy experience essential
* Previous experience within the TPI market is a must
* Leading, developing and coaching teams to achieve excellent results
* Highly focused on service delivery and satisfaction
* Excellent networking skills
* Driven and enthusiastic with evidence of consistent delivery against targets
* Ability to build relationships at all levels and to work in partnership with other teams
To apply for the Channel Sales Manager role please attach a copy of your most recent CV