£22000 - £23000 per annum + great benefits package
about 1 month ago
£23k per annum
Do you want to work for one of the leading providers of person-centred care in the UK? Due to growth, my client is looking for a Care Coordinator in two of their branches based in Hertfordshire.
Summary of role
To ensure all client visits are allocated, to recruit suitable Care and Support Workers and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new client referrals.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits always covered.
- Administration of all Individual Care & Support Agreements.
- Maintaining client and Care & Support Worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date.
- Maintaining computer system up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all clients and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- To work closely with the Field Care Supervisor.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
On top of a great starting salary, my client also offers;
- Mileage paid
- Pension Paid
- 28 days holiday
- Study NVQ2/3
Please apply and one of our team will be in touch!