£18000 - £23000 per annum + great benefits package
6 months ago
My client based in the Wirral is looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join their established home care team. You will be coordinating a team of around 25 Care Workers
Duties as a Reablement/ Coordinator include:
- To manage and organize the provision of care to approximately 40 Service Users through a staff group of approximately 25 staff.
- To work with the Duty Manager to co-ordinate rotas and to ensure sickness and annual leave are covered.
- To carry out direct supervision on an eight-weekly basis with the 15 - 20 staff allocated to the Coordinator and management of the team overall.
- To hold regular meetings to communicate with staff and to ensure correct policies and procedures are being carried out.
- To check and authorize timesheets (completed by the staff) for input into the Dom Care computer system and to check and authorize mileage claims to ensure that staff are paid correctly and in accordance with corporate policy.
- To ensure adequate and correct documentation of records is carried out.
- Prepare weekly rotas for community care staff to ensure that all Service Users receive the service as designated in their care plans.
- Make changes to community rotas to accommodate customer requests and changing needs
- Receive referrals for our service from all sectors of the community.
- Assess potential Service User needs.
- Create effective, safe & personalized care plans for Service Users are compliant with organizational, CQC & local authority requirements.
- Carry out effective quality assurance in line with company procedures and systems.
- Contribute towards service plan reviews and assessments of Service Users/potential Service Users where necessary.
- Ensure that community staff are familiar with Service User Care plans/Risk Assessments including updates that are made to the Care plans.
- Enhanced DBS
- At least two years' experience Adults Social Care experience
- Staff Management
- Should have experience as a Domiciliary Care Coordinator
- Should have excellent local knowledge of the Wirral
- Should have a QCF level 2 and willing to work towards level 3
If you'd be interested in further details, please apply and one of our consultants will give you a call.