£20000 - £23000 per annum + great benefits package
7 months ago
Mitcham, Greater London
The opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join a great team in Merton, London who provide tailor made care packages to those in their own home.
You will be responsible for implementing office based quality control systems and providing support to all Field Care Supervisors, Care & Support Workers within a defined area. This role is 100% office based!
Responsibility for ensuring all Customer visits are permanently scheduled and allocated to dedicated Care & Support Workers in order to deliver the very highest standards of Customer service.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all Customer visits, ensuring all visits consistently covered.
- Effective communication with Customers, Care & Support Workers and the management team.
- Accepting and scheduling new Customer referrals.
- Intelligent route and program planning for Care & Support Workers
- Strong collaborative working with the Recruitment Officer to ensure any vacancies within the area are highlighted in order to ensure appointments made prior to turnover.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files, ensuring consistence & compliance
- Responding to Customer changes of need
- Ensuring all Customer and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- Collaboration with Field Care Supervisor with regard to illness and holiday management.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Managers, Supervisors and Care staff
- Prepare management reports as required
- Continuous development
- An Opportunity to progress within a growing company
- Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
- Contribution towards Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours
- Full training supported
- Funded DBS
- Holiday Pay
- Career Progression
Please apply to see a full job spec.
Healthcare, Healthcare assistant, Senior carers, Care workers, Support work, Care assistant, Social care, Domestic care, Domiciliary care, Residential Care, Care giver, Autism, Dementia, Mental health, Elderly care, Complex care, Live in care, Outreach care, Public, Private, Disability, Learning Difficulties, Nursing, Parkinsons, Cerebral palsy, Brain injury, Spinal injury, Physical injury, End of life care, Sheltered, Extra care, Children care