£19000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package
10 months ago
£20-24k plus great benefits
My client based in Reading are looking to expand their team due to drastic growth over the past year! The service tailors care packages to suit individuals living in their own homes and encourages service users to live as independently as possible with the help of their dedicated care workers.
- Responsible for the administration and co-ordination of care services through the creation and implementation of care rosters to maintain continuity of homecare services ensuring operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure care services commissioned are delivered and carried out to highest standard of quality by monitoring via onsite visits, telephone audits and reviews.
- As second in command to the Registered Manager, earn respect from peers and care staff and take on responsibility to ensure operations run smoothly.
- Identify workforce shortages ahead of time to assist in capacity planning (e.g. holidays) and be involved in the recruitment process by working with the Recruitment & Retention Officer.
- Build rapport with referring bodies, Social Workers and other health care professionals to ensure my client become the first point of call when new care packages become available.
- When required assist the team to perform spot checks and onsite reviews (supervision / risk assessment).
- Very competitive salary
- Use of company car when needed
- Mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Bonus schemes
- Extra mile incentives and awards
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous pension contribution
Please note, this role requires a driver.
If this role seems of interest to you, please apply and one of our experienced consultants will be in touch soon.