£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum + great benefits package
about 1 year ago
£20,000 per annum + bonus + on call £70 per day
This role requires Working as part of a small professional team delivering a high quality domiciliary care service, reporting to the care manager and taking responsibility for the daily operations of the care service. The role is varied and rewarding and would suit someone who wishes to develop their career into the area of care management and administration.
- Take responsibility for the creation and management of the rotas for clients & carers.
- Use care planning software to generate client invoices and carer wage reports
- Liaise with clients, families & professionals to manage care needs & staff deployment.
- Provide the highest standards of care & continuity of care to clients at all times.
- Provide the highest standards of support to the care team at all times.
- Ensure that client & staff files are up-to-date & comply with company procedures.
- Office administrative tasks &updating office recording systems.
- Diploma or NVQ level 2 Qualification in Adult Social Care or equivalent
- Able to fully participate in the requirements of the on call / stand by rota
- Good computer skills & experience using administration & care planning software
- Full Driving License & access to a car
- Satisfactory DBS Adult First List (where applicable).
What would you receive in return:
- Bonus structure
- £70 per day on call (weekends) + call time
- £20 per evening (weekdays) + call time
- 30pm office closes
- A clean and happy working environment
- Many opportunities to progress
Please get in touch to receive a full job specification.