£22000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits package
7 months ago
Care Coordinator - Homecare - Guildford, Surrey
Salary; £21-24k DOE
The opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join a great team in Guildford, Surrey who provide tailor made care packages to those in their own home.
You will be responsible for implementing office based quality control systems and providing support to all Field Care Supervisors, Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all Customer visits, ensuring all visits consistently covered.
- Effective communication with Customers, Care & Support Workers and the management team.
- Accepting and scheduling new Customer referrals.
- Intelligent route and program planning for Care & Support Workers
- Strong collaborative working with the Recruitment Officer to ensure any vacancies within the area are highlighted in order to ensure appointments made prior to turnover.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files, ensuring consistence & compliance
- Responding to Customer changes of need
- Ensuring all Customer and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date.
- Collaboration with Field Care Supervisor with regard to illness and holiday management.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Managers, Supervisors and Care staff
- Prepare management reports as required
This role is 90% office based and providing care itself is not necessary. The care coordinator can be a none driver also.
Although it is important to us that all Care Coordinators have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Good IT skills
If this position seems of interest and you would like to know some information, please apply or contact Charlotte on 0113 457 3760.
Healthcare, Healthcare assistant, Senior carers, Care workers, Support work, Care assistant, Social care, Domestic care, Domiciliary care, Residential Care, Care giver, Autism, Dementia, Mental health, Elderly care, Complex care, Live in care, Outreach care, Public, Private, Disability, Learning Difficulties, Nursing, Parkinsons, Cerebral palsy, Brain injury, Spinal injury, Physical injury, End of life care, Sheltered, Extra care, Children care