Do you want to work for a fast-paced growing National company, with excellent career stability and progression prospects; where hard work is well rewarded?
My Client is currently looking to recruit motivated sales professionals who can make a contribution to our ongoing success. Both positions are based in our Wakefield Head Office, working in a small and friendly business to business telesales teams.
- Using our database of existing customers, you will be making calls to introduce training courses/products that the customer may be interested in.
- Upselling and cross-selling.
- Using extensive course knowledge to keep customers informed of our training courses / new products.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues.
- Working hours 8.00am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have enjoyed success in a previous outbound B2B or B2C telesales role.
- You will be motivated by selling and enjoy picking up the phone.
- Experience in the use of Customer Relations Management software would be advantageous.
- You must be outgoing and enthusiastic.
- As this is a customer focussed role, excellent communication skills and a friendly approach are a must.
- Timekeeping and using your own initiative will be important aspects of the role, so you should be proficient at these skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- 23 days holidays per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays.
- Inclusion in a monthly profit share scheme.
- An auto-enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Death-in-Service benefit of 2 x salary.
- Healthcare Cash Plan.
If you're interested in this opportunity give Ben a call 0113 457 3760 or send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org