3 months ago
Business Development Manager – FMCG Foodservice
£25,000 + Excellent Commission (uncapped)
+ Car or Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop
+ Flexible Working + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind within the UK. They supply a full tea and coffee solution into Foodservice End Users and all the Major Mults.
The business is doubling in size year-on-year, therefore a very exciting prospect for an ambitious, successful and money-driven candidate to join the business, one of the current Salespeople is earning in excess of £90,000!!
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Tea, Coffee and Barista machines and accessories into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- Initially, 100% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development which will then develop into a more equal split in terms of developing, growing and maintaining existing accounts
- Dealing with Directors, Owners, Head/Exec Chefs, F&B Managers etc
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You will ideally have experience within fast-paced Field Sales – ideally FMCG, however, it’s more about the person than the product/marketplace
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural HUNTER – a strong Business Development Manager with strong capabilities within relationship building
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will ideally live near Bristol
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 along with your CV to email@example.com