£34,00 - £38,000 basic
20 days ago
Business Development Manager – PPE / Workwear
£34,000 - £38,000 Basic + Quarterly Bonus
(up to 20 % of base salary + Car + Fuelcard + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 23 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within its industry. They specialise in high - quality Personal Protective Equipment. Offer customers a comprehensive selection of safety solutions that will address both today's and tomorrows challenging and, ever-evolving working environments. In line with the growth plans, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to cover the North of England.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- 80% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and 20% will be focussed on developing, growing and maintaining existing accounts
- Dealing with clients from the SME and Corporate Market.
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to New Business.
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience within B2B Sales – ideally within the PPE / Corporate Clothing Industry.
- The IDEAL candidate will have at least 3 years experience in an external facing sales role
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You must be a HUNTER
- You will have fantastic relationship building skills
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly be driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Jo at The Recruitment Crowd (TRC Group) on 0194 3243 118 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org