Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Bonus + Car allowance
7 months ago
Business Development Manager
£35,000 + Car allowance + Uncapped bonus (OTE £80,000)
My client is looking for a highly motivated Business Development Manager to help drive sales for their already successful business within financial services.
About the Business Development Manager role
To build and maintain relationships with a select panel of introducers to maximise opportunities and business across my clients product range.
To train and monitor performance of your panel of introducers and to identify opportunities to support both marketing and product range of the teams.
Working with call centres and other introducers to explain the benefits of introducing customers to my clients business.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager
- Targets and builds and develops relationships with appropriate introducers.
- Face-to-face or telephone-based meetings/contact with existing and prospective contacts, to agreed levels.
- Identify new opportunities (both within and beyond the normal scope of the role) to help develop the business
- Telephone contact, as necessary, to schedule meetings and maintain relationships
- Maintain high levels of service across all aspects of the role, interfacing with other departments, as necessary
- Attend and support intermediary and industry conferences/seminars
- Build new relationships with prospective companies who have no prior knowledge of us.
- Develop existing relationships to increase business levels
- Build a structured plan to develop region and selected advisory firms
- Applies high level of technical knowledge to given scenarios and opportunities
- Comprehend a complex suite of solutions and translate these into simple solutions for our introducers.
- Demonstrates a repeatable sales process to maximize the impact of activity
- Constantly improves product and industry knowledge
Job Specific Experience/Technical Skills/Abilities of the Business Development Manager
- Previous experience in a similar role, building and maintaining relationships with call centres or IFA's.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Proven results of both incremental growth via existing relationships as well as the ability to attract and cement new business relationships.
- Drive, ambition and self-motivation.
- High level of numeracy with an ability to understand innovative and unique financial products.
- Clear, concise and articulate with an ability to be influential when needed
- Presentation skills.
- High quality interpersonal skills with honesty and integrity in your style
- Confident telephone manner.
- Must be comfortable in using technology and leveraging digital applications and media platforms
If you are looking for a new challenge within Business Development for a rapidly growing company that will truly help you maximise your earning potential please apply with a copy of your most recent CV