£32,000 - £35,000 +
19 days ago
Business Development Manager - Market Leader - Foodservice
£32,000 - £35,000 Basic +
Bonus (uncapped) + Car + Mobile + Laptop + IPad+ Excellent Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is one of the market leading companies of its kind within the UK and is also recently part of a Global PLC, although still runs independently with their own board of directors. The Depot I am recruiting for a Business Manager is the number one Depot in the country. They supply food/drink/non-food into Foodservice End User. In line with the growth plans comes succession planning, therefore the path for progression is very real and carries numerous opportunities for candidates with the right aspirations and capabilities.
As a Business Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Food into the Foodservice End User marketplace
- 50% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and 50% will be focussed on developing, growing and maintaining existing accounts
- Dealing with Buyers, Owners, Chefs
- You will be responsible for fully developing the existing customer accounts within the area with particular attention being paid to Independent Business.
- Working closely with National Accounts to drive sales
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST have experience within fast-paced Field Sales – ideally FMCG, however, it’s more about the person than the product/marketplace
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You must have a genuine passion for food
- You will be a natural HUNTER – a strong Business Development Manager with strong capabilities within relationship building
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in the South East
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry – you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at TRC Group along with your CV to email@example.com