£18000 - £22000 per annum
8 months ago
The company provides a revolutionary prouct to the fire protection industry. You will be responsible for taking inbound orders and enquiries as well as setting appointments for the BDMs
You will be part of the expanding sales team, working on a 60/40 split of New Business vs customer enquiries.
This is a telesales role which is office based in Hertfordshire.
This is not a telesales role where you are expected to call 400 business' a day, they approach sales' in a consultative way nurturing their client to ensure they fulfil all their training needs and offer them service above and beyond their expectations.
The successful applicant will be confident on the phone as this is a large part of your daily role, you will be computer literate and be passionate about what they do and growing their business and brand. You will have experience working towards key performance indicators individually and as part of a team.
You Will have:
- Previous experience in a business to business sales role or similar
- Previous outbound telesales experience and consultative selling
- Previous experience of using CRM systems
- Experienced communicator both on the phone and in person
- Strong experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong problem-solving ability within the boundaries of authority
- Passionate about make a difference from behind the scenes.
- Build and maintain proactive and positive relationships with clients, managing portfolios effectively and efficiently, building client trust in their capability to deliver, and ensuring client retention
- Exceed daily call targets, training bookings and billings, and other performance metrics
- Ensure clients have a great experience from the first point of contact through to training delivery, follow-up, and beyond
- Research opportunities for new business and keep upto date on the activities of the competition.
- Make daily outbound canvassing calls
- Maintain client information as required for internal analysis and management
- You are the part of the front-line team and are the face and voice of the company and must be an ambassador for their one-stop service for all of their clients training needs.
In return they offer
- 20k Basic Salary depending on experience
- Uncapped Commission with 35-40k easily achievable in your first year
- Monday to Friday 8.30-17.00
- 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 /year
- Outbound business to business: 1 year
- Telesales: 1 year