Guiseley, West Yorkshire
£16000.00 - £18000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
4 months ago
£16,000 - £24,000
Monday - Friday 9am-530pm
My client are looking for a number of customer focused Billing Advisors to join their growing team in Leeds.
Responsibilities of the Billing Advisor:
- Creating timely and accurate invoices for a portfolio of customers to the required standard.
- Managing the acquisition of precise metering information.
- Reconciling customer accounts using the most up to date information.
- Handling of general client queries about their utilities and invoices, providing relevant recommendations and working on their behalf to solve issues.
- Working with the team to resolve queries from internal customers.
- Creating various reports based on invoiced information to the required standard.
- Investigating Profit and Loss to determine the best and required courses of action.
- Ensuring continued self-motivation is maintained and that all Key Performance Indicators are focused on to drive quality and improvements in all aspects of the billing process
- Overall portfolio management through accurate administration.
The Billing Advisor profile
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Good telephone manner - can communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- A logical thought process to resolve complicated metering and invoice queries.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage personal workload, phone calls and queries.
- Ability to work on own, demonstrating drive and initiative.
- Team player, willing to share ideas and techniques with other team colleagues to improve the business.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
Billing Advisor benefits:
- Excellent salary based on your experience
- Regular company socials
- 28 days annual leave (inc Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Team building days
- Dress down Friday
- Fun and energetic environment
- Career progression
- Scope to grow with a vibrant business