8 days ago
AREA SALES MANAGER - FOODSERVICE - LONDON
Uncapped Bonus + Fully Expensed Company Car + Personal Mileage + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 23 days Hols + BHs
Our client is a key player within the UK Foodservice Marketplace.
The reason for the vacancies is because of company growth.
They supply fine foods into Foodservice End Users.
The role we are recruiting for is an Area Sales Manager focussing on West London/City.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Selling Fine Food into Foodservice End Users across the West London/City region
- 50% of your role will be focussed on New Business Development and 50% of the role will be growing, maintain and developing existing accounts
- Dealing with Buyers, Head Chefs, Exec Chefs, Directors, Owners
- Full P&L responsibility for the accounts which come under your remit
- Hitting your individual objectives whilst equally contributing to the team’s goals and targets in terms of revenue and profitability
- You MUST be a real ‘foodie’ and have experience selling Food into Foodservice End Users
- You will be a HUNTER
- You will be aggressive in your approach and be very target orientated
- You won’t be afraid to push boundaries and go the extra mile to achieve your goals
- You will also have exceptional relationship-building skills
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment - you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
- You must live within a commutable distance to West and Central London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org