West End, London
£28000.00 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Based in West London - covering regions including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
Starting salary £28,000 (increasing to £30,000 after a six-month probation)
Do you want to work for the world's largest supplementary education provider? Are you able to motivate and develop others? Are you proficient in maths and English? Then keep reading!
My client offers study programmes to more than four million students worldwide. they currently have over 650 franchised study centres across the UK and Ireland.
As an Area Manager, your role is to support a group of Instructors (franchisees) to ensure the growth of their business including the recruitment and retention of their students in their study centres. You will be based in a new Ealing office but will cover surrounding regions including Oxfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire.
All Area Managers benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Through effective relationship building, you will:
* Improve the quality of instruction and delivery within your area
* Support Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
* Prioritise area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
* Continuously develop your knowledge and expertise of the Kumon Method of Learning
Do you have:
* A passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
* A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent)?
* The flexibility to work extended hours?
* A full UK driving licence? (regional travel will be a regular requirement within the role)
In return, we will offer you:
* 28 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
* Annual salary reviews
* Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
* Free tuition for your children
* Hundreds of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical and dental cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
The interview process will consist of:
1. Initial phone interview with the hiring manager.
2. If successful you will be invited to attend an orientation meeting/assessment day, in a centre around the country, all expenses paid. The assessment day will not be solely based on tests, but also presentations.
The final stage will be a presentation followed by a Q&A session and a face-to-face interview.