£23,000 basic +
6 months ago
Admin and Customer Services Advisor
£23,000 Basic + NEST Pension + 20 days Hols + BH’s
My client an independent FMCG business specialise in bespoke, high-quality food products. They provide themselves on their delivery of customer service. We are currently recruiting for an Admin and Customer Services Advisor. This is a key role, focusing on providing effective, timely and high-quality services to all our customers both externally and internally. Handling and resolving a wide range of customer service issues on the phone, via email or your colleagues.
As an Admin and Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing high-quality customer care to both internal and specific external customers.
- Ensuring that calls are dealt with quickly efficiently and to the satisfaction of the customer whenever possible.
- Day to day logging and solution of all customer service issues for specific accounts.
- Responsible for the communication and correction of service issues to the depot community.
- Dealing with all inbound and outbound calls into customer services, informing customers of potential problems as well as recording and investigating issues reported by the customer.
- Resolving age debt queries and credit requests.
- Providing the sales team with updated customer price files and pricing.
- Updating and maintaining our various web platforms that our customers place orders through.
- Excellent judgment skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate to intermediate level
- Passion for customer service
- Polite and professional manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good telephone manner, including clear speech
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org