Up to £18966 per annum
5 months ago
The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for an Accounts Controller based in Southampton.
The Branch Accounts Controller will be part of the Credit Control Team based in a branch dealing with typically high volume, low value clients. This role with have a dual reporting line into both the Customer Service Team Leader and Credit Control Manager.
- Working as a key part of a medium sized team to effectively maximise cash collections from clients via telephone,fax,email and internal/external meetings.
- Minimise over 60 days debt by effectively managing collection activity and account issues in a targeted and methodical manner.
- Maintain an up to date AR by ensuring unallocated cash, refunds,write off's and general housekeeping activities are completely in a timely fashion
- To achieve our working capital targets; Cash Collection, Aged Debt and ultimately DBO/DSO
- Ensure our credit control systems remains up to date and accurately reflects activity and, or, the status of invoices
- To deal with customer enquiries/disputes and liaise with the Sales Team and Branches to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Provide management with information on collection activity when required
- Aiding in the processing of payments from customers, including cheque and credit card payments and any other Data Entry that is needed for example client portals
- To chase order numbers and any other duties associated with reducing debtors days
- Must be able to maintain good customer relations at all times
- Proven commercial credit control skills at medium to large companies
- Strong computer literacy skills including MS Office applications or similar
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent
- To be methodical when performing daily tasks. Thereby ensuring the branches compliance with SK procedures and legislation
- Conveys an image which represents the client, their role, and the core values
20 hours per week,Part time.
£18,966 per year.
If interested please apply today.