Leeds, West Yorkshire
£22000 - £24000 per annum + Bonus
11 months ago
Account Manager (non sales)
£22,000 - £24,000 + Benefits
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
As an a Account Manager, you will be working very closely with our Affinity Manager to develop, maintain and ultimately grow the relationship, service and trust of one of our biggest customers.
My client invest heavily to ensure that all their colleagues feel part of the bigger picture. Of course, they require driven and focused people, but also reward with staff socials, out of work activities, regular Friday treats etc.
They are the fastest growing company in their industry and require Account Managers to be part of that journey.
The Account Manager Role:
- Maintaining and building the relationship with property managers across the portfolio
- Understanding the service requirements for each property manager and their SLA requirements
- Working with the department manager to deliver service overall to allow for a smooth and proactive supply.
- Keen attention for detail across the role due to the nature of the business and the need to spot any anomalies and rectify asap.
- Managing customer queries through the period of the contract
- Billing the customer on time and accurately to manage cash flow and enable
- Analyse reports set out regarding consumption, fulfilment and KPI's
- Processing new site acquisitions
- The ability and interest in striving for exceptional service and deploying the "above and beyond" mindset.
- Visiting where necessary, property managers to liaise, audit the account requirements and simply build rapport and relationships between UGP and the client.
- Be able to negotiate and deliver the result on time every time.
- Be able to pinpoint areas that can add value to the customer
The Account Manager Profile:
- Exemplary customer service experience/skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Excel at intermediate level or above
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience of relationship building
- IT skills to be able to use MS, Excel etc.
What the successful Account Manager applicant receives in return?
- Competitive industry salary
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Extra day's annual leave per year with us!
- Mon-Fri 9 till 5.30pm working week
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Hour lunch break
- Dress down Friday
- Quarterly staff socials
- Excellent office facilities