30 days ago
Basic salary £21,000 + Bonus (OTE £37,000)
Monday - Friday office Hours
My client is looking for a number of Account Managers to add to their successful team in their vibrant Manchester office
The Account Manager role:
- Deliver the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets for the business through a range of sales techniques from cold calling (around 60%) to management of accounts (30%) and administration (10%).
- Manage existing clients who spend less than £2,000 per annum.
- Target lapsed and self-sourced new business clients with no maximum spend limit applied - subject to agreement with your line manager and Regional Director
- Pass clients/enquiries on to the relevant Account Manager.
- Enter the relevant information into SalesForce in a timely and efficient manner logging all details
- Process client orders and manage expectations professionally and effectively.
- Deliver regular report updates to your line Managers.
- Build positive relationships with the Managers and Account Managers in other regions to create a good team spirit.
- Network positively and collaboratively with other functions across EM, such as Design, Production, Marketing and Operations, as this is crucial for internal operational success.
- Analyse data and prepare basic sales presentations efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain a proactive knowledge of all lead generation communication/mailers and follow up on them to enhance your clients’ experience and maximise revenue.
- Actively research the local market and press to generate conversions from competitive media (predominantly local press).
- Maintain all administration around your accounts professionally and efficiently.
The Account Manager profile:
- Strong track record of achieving targets in telesales or junior account management role
- Knowledge of the sales lifecycle and as cold calling is a large part of this role, we are ideally searching for someone who has experienced this before
- Ideally familiar with SalesForce or an equivalent sales order processing tool
- Displays customer service excellence and understands how to deliver the best to each client
- Exceptional phone manner
- High levels of enthusiasm and intelligence
- Strong literacy and numeracy to deliver regular reporting and build familiarity with numbers
- Highly results driven to achieve targets and displays a passion for achieving
- Thrives in a fluid, changing and busy environment
- Team players who work for the company strategic goals
- Demonstrates commitment to both the company, its clients and the role
- Maintains strong activity levels
- Displays a positive and constructive approach in all situations
- Excellent organisational skills as this role will require you to keep many plates spinning
- Highly resilient and a great self-starter
- Adapts to meet the changing needs of the advertising industry
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge including Excel, Word and Outlook
To apply for the Account Manager role please call Matt on 0194 3243 118 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org