Guiseley, West Yorkshire
Up to £25000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits + £40,000 OTE
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
This exciting opportunity will put you at the forefront of the development of one of our client's biggest accounts. We are searching for a dynamic and ambitious Account Manager to join their expanding team.
You will develop relationships at all levels within our client's organisation and be responsible for developing and driving new services and processes. All your efforts will lead to enhance the overall clients experience.
They are the fastest growing supplier in the energy industry and have a 5-star Trust Pilot rating.
The Account Manager Role:
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within individual sites and engage operational managers where required
- Provide a pro-active and responsive service, which will ultimately feed back into the overall customer experience
- Understand individual site requirements and have a flexible approach which will mould to individual stakeholder needs
- Working closely with the department manager to ensure KPI's and SLA's are met and exceeded where possible
- Managing customer queries and adhere to response times throughout the lifetime of the contract
- Create and develop reporting structures regarding service levels and key KPI's
- Striving to provide exceptional service and deploy an "above and beyond" mindset to all aspects of the role
The Account Manager Profile:
- Energy industry experience is a benefit
- Exemplary customer service experience/skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Excel at intermediate level or above
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience of relationship building
- IT skills to be able to use MS, Excel etc.
What the successful Account Manager applicant receives in return?
- Exciting and fast paced work environment
- Highly competitive industry salary
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Frequent staff socials
- Excellent office facilities